Happy Holidays?

The holidays at the end of every year is one of those times I look forward to the least.  It's not that I don't like the holiday cheer and culture that goes with it, quite the contrary.  I used to loved the holidays when I was a kid, as my son does now.  The reason I dislike them is because the added stress and financial burden that seems to be a prerequisite for this time of year.  Time is always a commodity, but during the holiday season there is even less to go around.  My schedule is packed until the end of the year and even a couple weeks into January.  I always love spending time with the family, but everything else I have planned always takes a back seat.  Therefore I won't be working on my music again until mid to late January.  I hate to say it, but other things are more important than a dream.  And that's all it is, really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should I blame myself for my failed ambitions?

Some things good are coming.