New blog, first post.

So here I am creating a new blog.  I've done this before for random things and never really had much use for these.  This one I plan to be a little different.  The purpose for this blog is two things; 1. to write about what's on my mind, and 2. promote the various projects and crap that I do.

I find writing to be cathartic even if there is no audience.  If there is an audience then that's even better, although I'm not sure how much on here the average reader would find remotely interesting.

I'm 30 years old; married, father of 1 son, and 2 cats.  I work in the network I.T. field and have been an amateur musician since about the age of 13.

I have a deep appreciation for music and the arts and I am engaged in modern technology.  I often will write and talk about these subjects.  I dislike politics and big business so I will rarely write about that on here unless I am particularly invested in the matter.

I've always lived by the "live and let live" way of life and I won't spread much negativity if I can help it.  We only have a short time here and I want to fill it with things worth my while.

One last thing before I start; My family comes first.  I don't care about anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should I blame myself for my failed ambitions?

The hunger and anticipation of a new project.