Where have I been?

This update is a bit late, and for that I'm sorry.

It's been a crazy couple months.  I changed hours at work, said goodbye to a close friend, did a ton of landscaping at my home, and doubled down on practice time with my band, Hemlock Heyday.  If that's not enough, I'm working on 3 albums.  The first is the one I started all the way back in 2003.  The second is more of an acoustic offering mostly made up of songs I wrote when I was 17-19 years of age, or new songs about that period.  The third is a new band/project/collaboration separate from Hemlock Heyday that is more of a tribute to my close friend that recently past, Marc Berg.  There will be more information on that as soon as I get a solid master cut.  When all this is complete I will be releasing a collection of songs and demos again from my past that will wrap up the loose ends of that whole period of my life.  I expect 20 or more tracks on that release.  After that who knows.  I have new songs waiting to be utilized.  I need to get working.  Time is wasting; and as I've learned first hand these last few weeks, life is short.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has something died inside me, or has it just been dormant?

My first solo release - "Debut" EP (Reissue)